HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
THE HALO EFFECT COLLECTS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU INTERACT WITH OUR SITE, INCLUDING WHEN YOU CREATE AN ACCOUNT, JOIN OUR MAILING LIST, OR MAKE A PURCHASE. THE INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT INCLUDES:
- first and last name;
- email address;
- physical address;
- clothing size and information about your clothing preferences;
- items you are seeking to purchase;
IF YOU MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH OUR SITE, OUR THIRD-PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSOR SERVICE PROVIDERS MAY ALSO COLLECT BILLING INFORMATION, SUCH AS YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD NUMBER, AND BILLING AND SHIPPING ADDRESSES.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THAT INFORMATION?
THE HALO EFFECT MAY USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT COLLECTS ABOUT YOU FOR A NUMBER OF PURPOSES, INCLUDING TO:
- facilitate your shopping experience and transactions, including processing and fulfilling purchases, communicating about orders and their status, and personalizing the customer experience where possible;
- offer you information, recommendations, and promotional material about the products and services you see on our Site;
- analyze the performance and functioning of our Sites;
IF YOU DECIDE AT ANY TIME THAT YOU NO LONGER WISH TO RECEIVE MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS FROM US, PLEASE FOLLOW THE UNSUBSCRIBE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED IN ANY OF THE COMMUNICATIONS YOU RECEIVE FROM US. YOU MAY ALSO CONTACT US AT INFO@THEHALOEFFECT.CA AT ANY TIME.
HOW DO I MODIFY OR DELETE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- You can request that we review, modify, and delete your personal account information by contacting us or by making edits via the "My Accounts" section of the Site. If you request that we delete your personal information, your account may become deactivated. If you would like us to modify or delete your account information, please contact us at email@example.com with a request that we delete your personal information from our database. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
WHAT ABOUT CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY POLICIES?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
WELCOME TO THE CHNGE WEB SITE LOCATED AT WWW.THEHALOEFFECT.CA (“THE SITE”). CHNGE PROVIDES THIS SITE AS A SERVICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE ("TERMS") AS THEY GOVERN YOUR USE OF OUR SITE AND OUR SERVICES AND CONTENT ACCESSIBLE VIA OUR SITE. TO MAKE THESE TERMS EASIER TO READ, THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE COLLECTIVELY CALLED THE “SERVICES.”
BY USING OUR SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DON’T AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, PLEASE KINDLY DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
WE MAY UPDATE THE TERMS AT ANY TIME. IF WE DO SO, WE’LL LET YOU KNOW EITHER BY POSTING THE UPDATED TERMS ON THE SITE OR THROUGH OTHER COMMUNICATIONS. IT’S IMPORTANT THAT YOU REVIEW THE TERMS WHENEVER WE UPDATE THEM OR YOU USE THE SERVICES. IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE THE SERVICES AFTER WE HAVE POSTED UPDATED TERMS, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE UPDATED TERMS. IF YOU DON’T AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE UPDATED TERMS, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES ANYMORE. BECAUSE OUR SERVICES ARE EVOLVING OVER TIME WE MAY CHANGE OR DISCONTINUE ALL OR ANY PART OF THE SERVICES, AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE, AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
IMPORTANT: WHEN YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU AGREE TO RESOLVE YOUR DISPUTES WITH US ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION, UNLESS YOU OPT-OUT OF ARBITRATION WITHIN 30 DAYS OR THE DISPUTE IS EXCLUDED FROM ARBITRATION, AS FURTHER DESCRIBED IN THE DISPUTE RESOLUTION SECTION BELOW. PLEASE REVIEW THE DISPUTE RESOLUTION SECTION BELOW FOR DETAILS ON ARBITRATION AND OPTING-OUT.
WHO MAY USE THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS?
YOU MAY USE THE SERVICES ONLY IF YOU ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER, ARE CAPABLE OF FORMING A BINDING CONTRACT WITH US AND ARE NOT BARRED FROM USING THE SERVICES UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
IF YOU WANT TO USE CERTAIN FEATURES OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING PURCHASING PRODUCTS ONLINE, YOU’LL HAVE TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT (“ACCOUNT”) VIA THE SITE AND PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS. CREATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT ON OUR SITE WILL ENABLE YOU TO USE THE FEATURES AVAILABLE ON OUR SITE.
IT’S IMPORTANT THAT YOU PROVIDE US WITH ACCURATE, COMPLETE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION FOR YOUR ACCOUNT AND YOU AGREE TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, AS NEEDED, TO KEEP IT ACCURATE, COMPLETE AND UP-TO-DATE. IF YOU DON’T, WE MAY SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU AGREE NOT TO DISCLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT PASSWORD TO ANYONE AND TO NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU’RE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTIVITIES THAT OCCUR UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT, WHETHER OR NOT YOU KNOW ABOUT THEM.